Wednesday 28 April 2010

Bill and I

Bill and I
By William Penn

It took a while for my eyes to become accustom to the dimly lit room, especially as it was still very sunny outside in the street.
With no windows and only one door, it was hard to know whether it was day or night once inside the back bar of the small back street club.
The atmosphere was thick with the smell of heavy cigar smoke and spirals of blue smoke hung in the air under the small ceiling lights for all to breathe in over and over again.
With everyone dressed in black leather it was the glow of their large cigars that told me there were five guys in the small room sitting at the bar all waiting for the action to begin.
It had been Bill’s idea to invite these guys for an afternoon session and I knew he would be watching from his room upstairs on the monitors because the camera’s needed little light these days to give a clear picture for all of the waiting members of his web site to see.
The guys in the room had paid two hundred pounds apiece to be here and with the members all paying for the live feed as well as the DVD sales after the event we expect to land somewhere between five to ten thousand pounds for this one session which we both felt was not bad for two hours work.
When Bill had explained to me how much money we could make from these little adventures it was hard to turn him down and besides I enjoyed it so much I could not think of many jobs where job satisfaction gave such a wonderful financial return.
With all of us wearing full latex face masks I waited for instruction from my small ear piece, because I could see from the small clock on the wall through the blue haze it was a minute before two pm which meant game time.
I fired a huge cigar into life and could see the guys all looking at me, with all of them rubbing their huge cocks as I finished the light up with a huge open mouth inhale.
The light in the room had become a little brighter with a collection of small red LEDS shinning bright through the smoky haze of the room told me that any second now I would hear Bill’s deep throaty voice telling me to go to work.
I thought I recognized two of the guys from a previous session, but it was hard to be sure with all wearing the full face masks. Anyway it did not matter they were just clients and it was my job to make sure they all went home very happy and that was one thing with Bill’s help I was sure would happen.
OK, William it’s time, make me proud came the usual comment from Bill through my ear piece as I walked over in my black boots to the centre of the men.
Taking a huge inhale from my cigar I stood face to face with the guy in the middle before blowing my smoke in his face. He responded by breathing in as much as he could as I rubbed his large pierced cock with my gloved hand.
I sunk to my knees and took his huge cock deep in my mouth and started to go to work on him before the other four men stuck their cocks into my face as I worked them all one at a time making sure they all received a good suck from my very hot mouth.
Bill was given instruction through my ear piece to make sure all the action was covered by the many cameras in the room. Bill being a retired film maker would be able to make the scene come to life for all watching in his no nonsense style and we often joked if we would be on the short list for an award one of these days.
A couple of the guys were becoming more verbal and judging by the way they were pushing their cocks hard into my mouth they wanted more and who was I to say no.
The focal point of the small room was a sling and it did not take long for two of the guys to help me into it before the first guy was pushing his cock deep inside my man pussy.
I heard the guy moan as I closed my arse muscles over the diameter of his cock making sure I held him very tight as he pushed harder and harder into me. The large cigar in my mouth was glowing hot with each large inhale deep into my lungs as I held the guy as tight as I could until he finally started to shout with excitement as I felt the first blast of cum fill my arse cunt and I made sure he could not pull out until he had given me his full deposit.
There was only seconds before the next guy replaced the first with his cock and I was nicely surprised by how much bigger this guy was as I again worked him just as hard as the first with my anal tract muscles.
The second guys cock was sliding in and out with ease because of the thick cum lube which the first had left behind; therefore it was no surprise to hear the wonderful sound of skin on skin as he hammered away for all he was worth until his body started to tense up in that familiar fashion until he was unable to hold back and another dollop of thick hot sticky cum shot into my cunt.
The third guy did not take as long to cum, I expect he was near shooting point from watching the first two guys but I held him tight inside me until he had to pull away after leaving his deposit inside me.
After the forth and fife guy had produced their best shots, it was time for one of the guys to start to eat my cunt with his very hot tongue and mouth. By now I was flooded full with cum and he eat and licked my cunt like he was enjoying the best caviar money could buy.
One of the other guys was back up and ready to go as he throat fucked my face with his balls slapping me in the eyes with each hard stroke until he had to shot his second load of the session down my throat. He kissed me hard on the mouth after he had shot his cum and I love the fact he was a good kisser.
Two hours later and all the guys had nothing left to give, therefore I search out the best kisser and fucked him hard against the bar with my eight inch cock until I filled his arse with my cum.
I whispered in his ear that I wanted to meet up with him after we had clean up and he said he would be delighted to.
One hour later I was sitting in the front bar with the guy who could kiss for England sharing a drink when Bill walked in to join us.
Bill could see I liked this guy and he asked him if he wanted to have dinner with us, he had to declined because he had a meeting , however he gave us his card before leaving in his smart suit with his overnight bag slung over his shoulder that held his leather gear.
Bill told me we had made five thousand from the live feed and he estimated from sales we should bring in the same figure, which all in all we had to admit was not bad for two hours work.

No comments:

Post a Comment